50 hp electric outboard motor: why P&E Lowands
When you buy your 50 hp electric outboard motor, you want to ensure that you make your purchase at a reliable retailer. Reliability is just what we are about. Here at P&E Lowlands, we rely on extensive expertise in electrical control and drive-technology. Motivated greatly by our care for the planet, we have been a proud European distributor of Elco Motors for years. P&E Lowlands is convinced the world can run on renewables entirely. But this requires a firm approach. Because of this, P&E Lowlands chooses only the best technologies on the way to an electric future. In your transition to electric, we are your skilled and flexible partners.
50 hp electric outboard motor: what can you expect
Making for smoother rides, a lower impact on the environment, quieter boating without exhaust fumes, and a highly efficient use of energy that is more friendly to your wallet than using fossil fuels, a 50 hp electric outboard motor brings with it many benefits compared to traditional, fossil fuel-powered drives. A rigorous testing process, both in the USA and in the EU, results in the highest quality product that, when combined with superior value, will provide you with efficiency, power and durability. The 50 hp electric outboard motor that we offer has a wide range of advantages, including, but not limited to:
- Reliable and durable construction, requiring minimal maintenance
- Available in tiller or top- and side-mount throttle control
- All motors available in long- or short-shaft models
- Traditional aluminium casting, making replacement parts readily available
- Water-cooled system that prevents overheating
- Multiple safety precautions including over-speed protection, overload protection, temperature protection, over-voltage and over-current protection
- Consistent power throughout the speed range
- No need to worry about being surprised by an empty battery thanks to the “Get Home Safe” battery alert system
- No gasoline is in play: clean, hassle-free, and non-hazardous cruising
- Low cost of operation compared to traditional motors
For further details or start your order, have a look at the motor’s page here.
The types of boat that the 50 hp electric outboard motor is suited for
The 50 hp electric outboard motor will be more suited for certain boats than others. As it is rather powerful, you can consider this outboard motor for rougher environments, where strength, durability and increased damage stability are core tenets of the boat. Think, for example, of heavy-duty commercial workboats in areas such as:
- Offshore renewables
- Oil and gas
- Survey and research
But in other areas and in milder circumstances as well, the 50 hp electric outboard motor can be suited for a range of activities, such as:
- Family boating
50 hp electric outboard motor: further questions?
By now, we hope that you are as excited about the 50 hp electric outboard motor as we are. Should you have any further questions or if you would like to receive personal advice on what would be the best customisation of this motor for you, we will gladly assist you. From our central location in Willemstad, Netherlands, we are easily in reach of Northwestern Europe and beyond. You can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or you can call us at +31 (0) 168 745 563. Alternatively, you can fill in our contact form directly here.